Woy Woy Fishermen’s WharfSQ5965467
Woy Woy Fishermen’s Wharf
Simple seafood recipes from a historic family business
Keep it Simple Seafood
NOTHING beats a serve of piping-hot fish and chips with a view of the water – a fact few know better than Woy Woy Fishermen’s Wharf, a family affair for nearly 50 years and now into its third generation. What these guys don’t know about the simple piscine pleasures just isn’t worth knowing, but it’s not all calamari and fish cocktails – you’ll also find big bowls of sticky spiced swimmer crab, trevally sashimi and lobster brioche rolls to rival anything that spews out of the big smoke. Here the family share the choicest of morsels they’ve learned from those many, many lifetimes of fish cookery, serving up a collection of over 20 recipes along with all the tips, tricks and technical wizardry necessary to have you banging out sensational simple seafood in your own home Day In, Day Out.
96 Page paperback
Cover: Mock up only*
IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT MULTIPLE TITLES PLEASE READ:
All books will be sent together once the final title has gone to print. This may mean a longer wait time for your order. If any of the titles do not successfully make it to print, you will only receive the titles which have been successfully funded, with the remaining funds generated going to the venue.
Use this banner to inform customers about special features for your products, or various promotions like free shipping.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
- Take away books are made available for pre-order for a period of 10 business days.
- In this time, the title needs to meet a minimum pre-order number of 100 copies in order for the book to be made.
- IF pre-order demand is not met, then the site will effectively act as a crowdfunding site and will forward all generated money (minus our $50 listing fee) to the Author/Venue. There are no refunds.
- Turn around time from approval to printed books in mail is 10-12 weeks.
- Please follow Somekind on Instagram or join the mailing list (below) to follow the progress of this title.
IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT MULTIPLE TITLES:
Please note, currently all Australian and US titles are only available for delivery from June onwards. All books will be sent together once the final title has gone to print. This may mean a longer wait time for your order. If any of the titles do not successfully make it to print, you will only receive the titles which have been successfully funded, with the remaining funds generated going to the venue.