Tacos Y LiquorSQ9669155
Tacos Y Liquor
Fact meets fiction in Aaron Turner's thrilling retelling of his illicit first trip to Mexico
Episode 1: The Beginnings
Tacos and Liquor – what more do you need to know? A bit more, in fairness, given that this book is a special case... being one from a Geelong-based restaurant that doesn't yet exist! This shouldn’t surprise anyone familiar with our author Aaron Turner — free spirit, creative genius and the man behind local fine-diner IGNI, The Hot Chicken Project and two international-selling books of the same names.
Here Aaron winds back the clock to tell a short story based on his first illicit trip to Mexico — the mind-boggling adventure that leads him there and the ragtag bunch of miscreants he meets along the way all wrapped up together with some honest-to-goodness, downright delicious food experiences of the finest order. Blurring the boundaries of fact and fiction, this is a frontier fable unlike any other. Expect the unexpected here, oh, and that this one will definitely be worth the read.
96 Page paperback
Cover: Mock up only*
IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT MULTIPLE TITLES PLEASE READ:
All books will be sent together once the final title has gone to print. This may mean a longer wait time for your order. If any of the titles do not successfully make it to print, you will only receive the titles which have been successfully funded, with the remaining funds generated going to the venue.
Use this banner to inform customers about special features for your products, or various promotions like free shipping.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
- Take away books are made available for pre-order for a period of 10 business days.
- In this time, the title needs to meet a minimum pre-order number of 100 copies in order for the book to be made.
- IF pre-order demand is not met, then the site will effectively act as a crowdfunding site and will forward all generated money (minus our $50 listing fee) to the Author/Venue. There are no refunds.
- Turn around time from approval to printed books in mail is 12-16 weeks.
- Please follow Somekind on Instagram or join the mailing list (below) to follow the progress of this title.
IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT MULTIPLE TITLES:
Please note, currently all Australian and US titles are only available for delivery from July onwards. All books will be sent together once the final title has gone to print. This may mean a longer wait time for your order. If any of the titles do not successfully make it to print, you will only receive the titles which have been successfully funded, with the remaining funds generated going to the venue.